Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
About Account Management
From the Account Management page, you can manage archive accounts for Enterprise Vault.cloud.
Table: Account management tasks lists the tasks that you can perform from the Account Management page, and where to find more information.
Table: Account management tasks
Search for archive accounts
Filter the listed archive accounts
See Using search filters.
Create new archive accounts
View the details of an archive account
Edit an archive account
Delete an archive account
See Deploying users.
Remove user access
See Removing user access.
Enable services for existing archive accounts
Edit Mobile Web Access permissions for existing archive accounts
Export archive account information
Unlock archive accounts