Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Configuring the Bloomberg Sync
To configure the Bloomberg Sync
- On the Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console, in the left navigation pane, select Archive Collectors.
The Archive Collectors portal appears.
The Archive Collectors node appears in the left navigation pane, only when either of the following secondary services is selected:
When the Using Microsoft Exchange Online check box is selected on the User Management page.
When the Bloomberg Archiving check box is selected on the Customer Details section of the Customer Service tab.
By default, the Exchange Online page appears.
- On the Archive Collectors portal, in the left navigation pane, select Bloomberg.
- On the Bloomberg Setting page, do the following:
Enter the Bloomberg firm code that identifies the Bloomberg customer whose Bloomberg messages you want to be able to archive
Firm Code cannot be edited once it has been saved.
Enter the FTP login name for the Bloomberg firm code.
Enter the FTP password for the Bloomberg firm code.
Enter the same FTP password again for the Bloomberg firm code.
- Click Save to save the details, and navigate to the Encryption Key section
- On the Encryption Key section, upload a token-signing certificate. Do the following:
Upload encryption key
Click Browse to access the encryption key, and click Upload.
The token-signing certificate that you upload must have a .CER, .CRT or .PGP extension.
Enter the pass phrase for the PGP private key.
Enter the same pass phrase for the PGP private key.
- Click Upload to upload the new token-signing certificate to Enterprise Vault.cloud.
- On the right-side History pane, view the history of last 20 changes.
To obtain more details for a particular change, you can click View logs for more details at the bottom of the History pane to explore the Enterprise Vault.cloud logs. To view logs for details, navigate to the Archive Administration user interface, and select Report management overview > Activity log.