Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Enabling services for existing archive accounts
In addition to enabling services when creating new archive accounts, you can enable services for one or more existing archive accounts from the Account Management page.
To enable services for existing archive accounts
- In the left navigation pane, click Account Management.
- From the accounts list, select the check boxes for the archive accounts whose services you want to enable.
- At the top of the Account Management page, click Enable Services.
- In the Enable Services window, select one or more of the following options:
Office 365 PA Collection - enables Microsoft Office 365 Personal Archive collections.
This feature is no longer supported in Enterprise Vault.cloud and should not be selected.
Salesforce Chatter Collection - enables Salesforce Chatter collections.
The Blackberry Access and Collection option is not available on a per user basis. This service is automatically enabled for all users if your organization subscribes to the service.
- Click OK.