Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Viewing the Message Log
The Message Log displays information about the archived messages in Enterprise Vault.cloud. From the Message Log page, you can view the full log or filter the log by date range, message sender, message recipient, or subject.
To view the Message Log
- In the left navigation pane, under Reports and Notifications, click Logs.
- Select the Message Log tab.
- If required, filter the log using the following criteria:
From Date/To Date - filter the log by entering a date range.
Sender - filter the log by entering the message sender email address.
Recipient - filter the log by entering the message recipient email address.
Subject - filter the log by entering message subject keywords.
Has Attachment - filter the log by selecting Yes for messages with attachments or No for messages without attachments.
- Click Search.
- If required, select a file format and click Export to export the log.