Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Viewing the Message Log
The Message Log displays information about the archived messages in Enterprise Vault.cloud. From the Message Log page, you can view the full log or filter the log by date range, message sender, message recipient, or subject.
To view the Message Log
- On the Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console, in the left navigation pane, select Reports.
The new administration console appears.
- On the new administration console, in the left navigation pane, click Reports and Notifications.
- Select the Message Log tab.
- If required, filter the log using the following criteria:
From Date/To Date - filter the log by entering a date range.
Sender - filter the log by entering the message sender email address.
Recipient - filter the log by entering the message recipient email address.
Subject - filter the log by entering message subject keywords.
Has Attachment - filter the log by selecting Yes for messages with attachments or No for messages without attachments.
- Click Search.
- If required, select a file format and click Export icon to export the log in EXCEL, PDF, CSV, or WORD format.