Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Accessing the Veritas Information Classifier
Accounts with the classification administrator role can access the Veritas Information Classifier from Archive Administration.
To access the Veritas Information Classifier
- In the left pane of Archive Administration, click the Classification node.
The Classification node is visible only to those accounts that have the classification administrator role assigned.
The Veritas Information Classifier opens in a separate browser tab, at the Policies page.
When the Veritas Information Classifier initially opens, the first classification policy in the list is selected. You may need to deselect this first policy and perform a search for the policies that you want to enable.
For more information about enabling classification policies, refer to the Veritas Information Classifier Online Help.
If you click the Classification node again while the Veritas Information Classifier tab is open, Enterprise Vault.cloud attempts to activate the existing Veritas Information Classifier tab. You may need to activate the tab manually, depending on your browser and its settings. Refresh the content of the activated tab if necessary, to ensure that the information is up-to-date.