Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Editing an archive account
You can edit an archive account, for example to change its status or its configured services.
To edit an archive account
- In the left navigation pane, click Account Management.
- In the accounts list, click the archive account to display the details of the account.
- To edit the details, at the bottom-right of the account details page, click Edit.
- Update the account details as required.
Be aware that if you manage account provisioning remotely with CloudLink or with Exchange Online Sync, some of the account details cannot be updated from within Archive Administration.
If you disable an archive account the user can no longer access Personal.cloud and their messages are no longer journaled to Enterprise Vault.cloud.
- Click Save to save your changes.