Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Creating a Messaging Report
The Messaging Report displays information about Enterprise Vault.cloud usage based on the following parameters:
The average size of archived messages by user.
The average number of messages that are archived per user each day.
The average size of message attachments.
The average search speed for users in your organization.
The total number of archived messages that have been imported and their sizes.
This report contains Summary for the selected period. Click on any date to view corresponding detailed report.
To create a Messaging Report
- On the Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console, in the left navigation pane, select Reports.
The new administration console appears.
- On the new administration console, in the left navigation pane, click Reports and Notifications > Reports.
- On the Archiving Scorecard page, select the Messaging tab.
- In the top-right corner, select the type of report (parameter) that you want to create.
- Select a predefined duration, or select Custom if you want to specify a start and end date.
- If required, select Compare to All Companies to compare your usage to other organizations.
- Click Apply to create the report.
- If required, switch between the Line Chart and Bar Chart display options to view chart in the report.
- If required, click Export icon to export the report in EXCEL, PDF, CSV, or WORD format.