Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Creating a Messaging Report
The Messaging Report displays information about Enterprise Vault.cloud usage based on the following parameters:
The average size of archived messages by user.
The average number of messages that are archived per user each day.
The average size of message attachments.
The average search speed for users in your organization.
The total number of archived messages that have been imported.
Additionally, you can compare the Enterprise Vault.cloud usage of your organization with the usage of other organizations.
To create a Messaging Report
- In the left navigation pane, under Reports and Notifications, click Reports.
- Select the Messaging tab.
- In the Select Report section, select the tab for the type of report that you want to create.
- In the Range field, select a date range for the report.
- If required, select Compare to All Companies to compare your usage to other organizations.
- Click Apply to create the report.
- If required, select a file and click Export to export the report.