Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Creating an archive account
From the Account Management page, you can manually create an archive account for a user.
To create an archive account
- In the left navigation pane, click Account Management.
- At the top of the Account Management page, click Archives and then click New Archive.
- On the Accounts page, under Archive Detail, enter the required details as follows:
Enter the primary email address for the user.
If your organization has more than one domain, select the correct domain from the drop-down list.
Enter the first name of the user.
Enter the last name of the user.
The user name for the account. By default Archive Administration uses the email address as the user name, but you can change it if you want.
Enter a password for the user that meets the password policy requirements for your organization.
This option does not appear if you selected Enable Personal Archive Access and send Welcome Message under Provisioning > Personal Archive Deployment Options > Personal Archive Access. In that case, Archive Administration generates a password automatically to send to the user.
If you entered a password you must enter the password again to confirm it.
Select the correct time zone for the user.
Indicates the role that is currently configured for this archive account.
- Under Status, select the status options for the user:
Select whether the account is created in an enabled or disabled state.
Select whether Enterprise Vault.cloud account logins are unlocked or locked.
Select whether archiving is enabled or disabled.
If you select Enabled, the email messages for the user start journaling to Enterprise Vault.cloud immediately after you create the archive account.
Indicates whether the Folder Sync feature is enabled or disabled.
This status is for information only. Folder Sync cannot be enabled or disabled from Archive Administration. Folder Sync is enabled or disabled at an account level from the Folder Sync application.
Select whether the user is to be an external reviewer. External reviewers are the users that are not part of your organization, but who need to review archived messages for a Discovery.cloud matter.
The following conditions apply to archive accounts for external reviewers:
Can only be assigned the Accounts role.
Can be assigned to any matter like users with the normal Reviewer role assigned.
Can only access the E-Discovery tab in Discovery.cloud.
Can only access the matters that are assigned to them.
Can apply labels, review statuses, and notes to messages if granted permission.
Cannot access a matter once the matter expires.
Cannot restore, forward, or reply to messages regardless of the configuration for your organization.
Cannot edit the labels or the review statuses that are already assigned to a message.
An external reviewer has their account disabled for archiving.
- Under Services, select the services that you want to enable for the archive account:
Lets the user access Personal.cloud.
Lets the user access Mobile Web Access.
For this service to be enabled, you must also enable the option for Mobile Web Access on the Archive Options page.
Lets the user access Discovery.cloud.
Lets the user be granted Advanced Supervision access and permissions.
Enables Salesforce Chatter archiving for the user.
This option is available only if your organization subscribes to the service.
Enables Microsoft Office 365 Personal Archive collections for the user.
This feature is no longer supported in Enterprise Vault.cloud and should not be selected.
Enables Personal Archive for BlackBerry for the user.
- Under Archive Aliases if required, enter an alias email addresses that you want to associate with the archive account. Then click Add. Repeat to add more aliases if necessary.
Any messages that are sent to these alias email addresses are forwarded automatically to the primary email address. If you do not associate an alias email address with the archive account, messages that are sent to alias email address are saved in the Unassigned Legacy Account.
- Click Save to save the details you entered and to create the new user.