Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
Last Published: 2020-06-15
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Changing the retention policy associated with a managed tag
If required, you can change the retention policy that is associated with a managed tag.
To change the retention policy associated with a managed tag
- In the left navigation pane, click Managed Tags.
- On the Managed Tags page, select an existing managed tag.
- In the Edit Managed Tag section, click Change Policy.
- In the Retention Policies window, select a new retention policy and then click Assign Retention Policy.
- At the top of the page, click Save.