Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Changing the usage notification threshold and frequency
You can change the percentage at which notification emails are sent and the frequency of notification emails.
To change usage notification threshold and frequency
- In the left navigation pane, expand Reports and Notifications, and then select Notifications.
The Notifications option appears only if you are logged in with a System Administrator role.
- Click Edit.
- Do any of the following:
To do this
To change the percentage at which notification emails are sent
Under Usage Notification Threshold, in the Notify if committed usage exceeds option, select a new percentage.
To change the frequency of notification emails
Under Notification Frequency, select the interval you want to use.
The following intervals are available:
Quarterly - Notifications are sent on the first Monday of each quarter. The quarters start in January, April, July, and October.
Monthly - Notifications are sent on the first Monday of each month.
Weekly - Notifications are sent every Monday. This setting is the default frequency.
Daily - Notifications are sent every day.
Notification emails are sent at 9:00 A.M. in the default company time zone.
See Usage notifications.