Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Using search filters
In addition to using Quick Search or Advanced Search, you can use search filters to find archive accounts. You can use one of the predefined custom filters, or filter by distribution lists.
To use search filters
- In the left navigation pane, click Account Management.
- In the search filters pane, click a search filter group: Custom Filters, Distribution Lists, or Dynamic Distribution Lists.
- Select a filter from the chosen group.
- Click the Filter icon.
Now the accounts list includes only the archive accounts that match the selected search filter.
- When you want to remove the search filter, click the Remove Filter icon.