Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Using search filters
In addition to using Quick Search or Advanced Search, you can use search filters to find archive accounts. You can use one of the predefined custom filters, or filter by distribution lists.
To use search filters
- In the left navigation pane, click Account Management.
- In the search filters pane, click a search filter group: Custom Filters or Distribution Lists.
- Select a filter from the chosen group.
- Click the Filter icon.
Now the accounts list includes only the archive accounts that match the selected search filter.
- When you want to remove the search filter, click the Remove Filter icon.