Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Configuring Microsoft Teams Sync
To configure Microsoft Teams Sync
- Sign in to the legacy Enterprise Vault.cloud administration console as the administrator for a customer.
- In the left navigation pane, select Archive Collectors.
The new Enterprise Vault.cloud administration console appears.
- Click Add collector to view available collector cards.
At the time of adding the first collector, the Add collector button appears in the middle of the screen. If one or more collectors are already added, the Add collector option appears on the top right-hand corner.
Enterprise Vault.cloud supports configuration of the cards with the white background. Enterprise Vault.cloud will support configuration of the cards with the grey background in future.
- Select the Microsoft Teams card and click Configure to open the configuration details page.
- On the Configuration tab, specify the following:
Provide a unique name for this collector.
Provide a unique name for this collector. Provide appropriate description to easily identify the collector.
X509 Certificate thumbprint
Specify the thumbprint to validate the certificate.
Use the Tenant ID in Microsoft Azure App.
Use the Application ID in Microsoft Azure App.
Advanced configuration options
Select the Capture all activities check box to include all Microsoft Teams activities in collector.
Select the Capture certain activities check box to select the activities (Chats, Public Channel, and Private Channel) you want in collector.
Primary time zone
By default, user's time zone is displayed. If required, select your preferred time zone.
Select the Run every hour option to schedule hourly import job frequency.
Select the Schedule time option to schedule the import job to be applied on a specific day and time.
- Click Save and Next to navigate to the User Source tab.
- On the User Source tab, under User source configuration, select any of the following options:
Select the All users option to include all the available users.
Select the Select users from list option to open the list of all users. Select the users whose activities you want to archive, and click Confirm.
- Click Save and Next to navigate to the Review tab.
- On the Review tab, do the following:
Check the configuration information to ensure accuracy.
To modify configuration information, click the corresponding Edit link.
- If the data is correct, click Complete.
The Microsoft Teams archive collector appears on the Archive collectors page.