Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Adding new archive collectors
Before you add a collector, ensure that you have purchased its license.
To add a new archive collector
- Access the Archive Administration portal (old Manage user interface).
- In the left navigation pane, select Archive Collectors.
The Archive Collectors node appears in the left navigation pane only if the customer has purchased the service (license), and then the check box of that secondary service is selected on the Customer Details page of the Customer Service tab.
For example, a customer can view the Archive Collectors node if that customer has purchased the Bloomberg service, and the Enterprise Vault Cloud administrator has enabled the Bloomberg Archiving secondary service for that customer.
- On the Archive collector page, click Add collector.
All the available collector types appears.
- In the Select type field, select the category to narrow down the list of collectors.
Alternatively, in the Search field, type the collector name you want to search.
- Select the collector, and click Configure.
The corresponding collector configuration page appears.