Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Creating a Discovery Archive Report
The Discovery Archive report displays information about Discovery.cloud administration actions based on the following parameters:
Hidden Emails - shows detailed report of hidden emails from end users.
Unhidden Emails - shows detailed report of unhidden emails to end users.
To create a Discovery Archive Report
- In the left navigation pane, under Reports and Notifications, click Reports.
- Select the Discovery Archive tab.
- In the Select Report section, select the tab for the type of report that you want to create.
- Select a date range in the Range field.
- Click Apply to create the report.
- Click the Show Report link for a detailed view of the action.
- If required, click the Export drop down menu and select the format type to export a detailed report.