Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Creating a Discovery Archive Report
The Discovery Archive report displays information about Advanced eDiscovery administration actions based on the following parameters:
Hidden Emails - shows detailed report of hidden emails from end users.
Unhidden Emails - shows detailed report of unhidden emails to end users.
Delete Emails - shows detailed report of deleted emails of end users.
Mail Reassignment - shows detailed report of reassigned emails of end users.
To create a Discovery Archive Report
- On the Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console, in the left navigation pane, select Reports.
The new administration console appears.
- On the new administration console, in the left navigation pane, click Reports and Notifications > Reports.
- On the Archiving Scorecard page, select the Discovery Archive tab.
- In the top-right corner, select the type of report (parameter) that you want to create.
- Select a predefined duration, or select Custom if you want to specify a start and end date.
- If required, select Compare to All Companies to compare your usage to other organizations.
- Click Apply to create the report.
- If required, switch between the Line Chart and Bar Chart display options to view chart in the report.
- If required, click Export icon to export the report in EXCEL, PDF, CSV, or WORD format.