Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Viewing the Usage Log
The Usage Log displays information about Enterprise Vault.cloud usage. From the Usage Log page, you can view the following information:
The total number of messages that have been archived.
The number of new messages that have been archived in the last 24 hours.
The average number of messages that are archived each day.
The average size of messages that have been archived.
The total storage that has been used for archiving messages.
To view the Usage Log
- In the left navigation pane, under Reports and Notifications, click Logs.
- Select the Usage Log tab.
- If required, select a file format and click Export to export the log.