Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Viewing the Usage Log
The Usage Log displays information about Enterprise Vault.cloud usage. From the Usage Log page, you can view the following information:
The total number of messages that have been archived.
The number of new messages that have been archived in the last 24 hours.
The average number of messages that are archived each day.
The average size of messages that have been archived.
The total storage that has been used for archiving messages.
To view the Usage Log
- On the Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console, in the left navigation pane, select Reports.
The new administration console appears.
- On the new administration console, in the left navigation pane, click Reports and Notifications.
- Select the Usage Log tab.
- If required, select a file format and click Export icon to export the log in EXCEL, PDF, CSV, or WORD format.