Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Adding email addresses for usage notifications
Any system administrator's email addresses are added automatically to the list of notification recipients. You can add any additional email addresses. Up to 50 email addresses are allowed.
To add email addresses for usage notifications
- In the left navigation pane, expand Reports and Notifications, and then select Notifications.
- Click Edit.
- Under Notification Emails, type an email address, and then click Add.
See Usage notifications.