Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Adding email addresses for usage notifications
Any system administrator's email addresses are added automatically to the list of notification recipients. You can add any additional email addresses. Up to 50 email addresses are allowed.
To add email addresses for usage notifications
- In the left navigation pane, expand Reports and Notifications, and then select Notifications.
- Click Edit.
- Under Notification Emails, type an email address, and then click Add.
See Usage notifications.