Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Viewing the Full Archive Usage report
In addition to the information available from the Archive Overview, you can access a Full Archive Usage Report for Enterprise Vault.cloud. The information available from the Full Archive Usage Report includes the following:
10-Day Rolling Mail Volume report.
10-Week Rolling Mail Volume report.
5-Month Rolling Mail Volume report.
7-Day Rolling Attachment summary.
7-Day Rolling by User report.
Total MTD Mail Usage Accounts report.
7-Day Rolling Un-provisioned Accounts report.
Access IP report.
Weekly Summary User Activity report.
Detail 7-Day User Activity report.
In the 7-Day Rolling by User Activity report, External users represent message senders outside your organization sending messages to recipients in your organization. Unrecognized users represent recipients in your organization with the Admin and Unassigned user names. These user names represent the default administrator and unassigned legacy accounts for Enterprise Vault.cloud.
To view the Full Archive Usage Report
- In the left navigation pane, click Archive Overview.
- On the Archive Overview page, click View Full Archive Usage Report.