Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Managing Email Continuity
From the Continuity Management page in Archive Administration, you can configure the option to display Email Continuity status to users and to view a summary of the service.
To manage Email Continuity
- In the left navigation pane, click Continuity Management.
The Continuity Management page is available only if your organization subscribes to Email Continuity.
- In the Email Continuity Settings section, select Indicate EC Active to notify users during a mail server outage.
- In the Email Continuity Summary section, review the information that is provided about the number of email messages that were handled by the Email Continuity service during outages.