Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Viewing the Activity Log
The Activity Log displays all events that occur in Enterprise Vault.cloud including user logins, password resets, and user role changes. From the Activity Log page, you can view the full log or filter the log by date range, user name, events, or event details.
To view the Activity Log
- In the left navigation pane, under Reports and Notifications, click Logs.
- Select the Activity Log tab.
- If required, filter the log using the following criteria:
From Date/To Date - filter the log by entering a date range.
Detail Substring - filter the log by entering event detail keywords such as success or failure.
User - filter the log by entering a user name or email address.
Event - filter the log by selecting a specific event type.
- Click Search.
The resulting Activity Log report appears in the main pane.
The report does not display the private IP addresses of events that the Enterprise Vault.cloud services have logged. Instead the IP Address column displays Internal Service.
- If required, click Export to export the log in CSV format.