Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Assigning a managed tag to users
By default, managed tags you create are assigned to all users so any user in your organization can use them. If required, you can assign managed tags to only selected users.
You can only assign existing managed tags to selected users. You cannot assign a managed tag to selected users while creating a new tag.
To assign a managed tag to users
- In the left navigation pane, click Managed Tags.
- On the Managed Tags page, select an existing managed tag.
- In the Users Assigned section, click Selected Users.
- Click Add Users.
- In the Add Users window, select users.
- Click Add to add the users and close the Add Users window.
- At the top of the Edit Managed Tag page, click Save.