Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Registering a Microsoft Azure App for OneDrive for Business Collector
You need to create a OneDrive for Business App to use OneDrive for Business Collector. After you create this app, you get the Azure Tenant ID, Azure Client ID, and Azure Client Secret. These details are required for OneDrive for Business collector configuration.
To create a Microsoft Azure App for OneDrive for Business Collector
- Access the Microsoft Azure Portal using the O365 (Global Admin) credentials.
- In the left navigation pane, select App registrations.
- Click + New registration.
- Provide a unique application name.
Ask the Veritas support team to provide the Redirect URI (along with the certificate) that you require while performing step step Step 7.
Under Redirect URI (optional), select Web and enter the Redirect URI provided by the Veritas support team. Veritas support provides this complete URL.
- Click Register.
- On the Overview page, search and note down the Azure Tenant ID, the Azure Client ID.
Note down these IDs as these are required for configuring the OneDrive for Business source in Archive Collectors.
- In the left navigation pane, select Certificates & secrets, do the following:
Click Upload certificate to upload the certificate that is provided by Veritas.
Click New client secret, provide a description, specify a duration, and click Add.
Note down the Azure Client Secret immediately as this secret value is required for configuring the OneDrive for Business source in Archive Collectors.
- In the left navigation pane, select API permissions.
- Click Microsoft Graph, and in the opened pane select Application permissions.
- Select the following permissions:
This permission is required only if the certificate has not been already uploaded to the Azure App.
- After you select all these check boxes, click Update permissions.
- Navigate to the API permissions section, click + Add a permission. Select SharePoint > Application permissions. Grant the following permissions:
- After you select all these check boxes, click Add permissions.
- After you select all these check boxes, click Grant Admin Consent.