Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Selecting the User Management options
The User Management page under My Config lets you select the options that you use to provision and manage your Enterprise Vault.cloud archive accounts. You can perform the provisioning and management manually through Archive Administration, or you can use remote provisioning. Remote provisioning avoids the need to create a new archive account manually in Archive Administration for each new user in your organization. If you configure remote provisioning, new archive accounts appear automatically in Archive Administration when the remote option synchronizes new users.
The remote provisioning options are:
CloudLink. This option lets you use the separately installable ArchiveTools CloudLink tool to manage the provisioning of Microsoft Active Directory and IBM Lotus Domino Directory accounts.
Office 365 Sync. This option provides automatic provisioning for Microsoft Office 365 accounts.
User accounts can be synchronized with either Office 365 Sync or with CloudLink. You have the option to use both of the remote provisioning options together to manage two different groups of users. Since the users that are synchronized from the two remote options remain independent, the archive accounts that exist in one group are not removed if those accounts do not exist in the other group.
To select the User Management options
- In the left navigation pane, under My Config, click User Management.
- On the User Management page, select one of the following provisioning options:
Manage account provisioning using the console application
Manage account provisioning remotely
- If you selected the option to manage account provisioning remotely, select Using on-premise CloudLink tool, or Using Microsoft Office 365, or both.
- Click Save.
- Click Go To Next Step.
Archive Administration returns you to the My Configuration page and guides you to perform the required configuration steps for the provisioning options you have selected.