Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Removing user access
From the Account Management page you can remove Personal.cloud and Advanced eDiscovery user access to the archive accounts that you select.
If you want to remove deployed Personal.cloud web folders, contact Veritas Services & Support.
To remove user access
- In the left navigation pane, under My Config, click Account Management.
- In the accounts list, select the check box for each archive account that you want to remove user access to.
- At the top of the Account Management page, click Archives and then click Remove User.
- In the Remove Users window, select one or more options:
Disable DA Access - removes Advanced eDiscovery access.
Disable VAS Access - removes Advanced Supervision access.
Disable PA Access - removes Personal.cloud access.
- Click OK.