Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Removing user access
From the Account Management page you can remove Personal.cloud and Discovery.cloud user access to the archive accounts that you select.
If you want to remove deployed Personal.cloud web folders, contact Veritas Services & Support.
To remove user access
- In the left navigation pane, under My Config, click Account Management.
- In the accounts list, select the check box for each archive account that you want to remove user access to.
- At the top of the Account Management page, click Archives and then click Remove User.
- In the Remove Users window, select one or more options:
Disable DA Access - removes Discovery.cloud access.
Disable VAS Access - removes Advanced Supervision access.
Disable PA Access - removes Personal.cloud access.
- Click OK.