Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Prerequisites for Archive Administration
To use Archive Administration, you need the following:
Your Archive Administration URL.
Your Enterprise Vault.cloud user name.
Your Enterprise Vault.cloud password.
Access permission to use Archive Administration.
Contact your administrator if you do not have this information or you need access permission for Archive Administration.