Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
Last Published: 2020-06-15
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Editing a retention policy
If required, you can edit the details of existing retention policies. The details you can edit include the policy name, the retention period, the policy status, and the policy description.
To edit a retention policy
- In the left navigation pane, click Retention Policies.
- In the Policy Name column of the retention policies list, click the name of the retention policy you want to edit.
- At the top of the Retention Policy Summary page, click Edit.
- Edit the details of the retention policy.
- Click Save.