Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Associating a retention policy with a policy target
After you create a retention policy, you can associate it with a policy target. The policy targets that can be associated with a retention policy include managed tags and Active Directory distribution groups.
You can associate a retention policy with more than one policy target. However, each policy target can only be associated with one retention policy.
To associate a retention policy with a policy target
- In the left navigation pane, click Retention Policies.
- In the Policy Name column of the retention policies list, click the name of a retention policy.
- In the Targets section of the Retention Policy Summary page, click Add.
- In the Policy Targets window, select the check box of the target you want to associate.
You can filter the target types to show all targets, only managed tags, or only distribution groups.
- At the top of the Policy Targets window, click Add Targets.