Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Editing the built-in administrator roles
Archive Administration includes a set of built-in administrator roles to assign to archive accounts. By default, each role has a different set of permissions granted. You can edit these roles by customizing the permissions that are granted to each role.
The built-in administrator roles include:
Account manager - manages users, aliases, settings, and passwords
Role manager - configures administrator roles and permissions for archive accounts
Policy manager - specifies archiving options and settings
Retention manager - specifies archive retention policies and settings
Continuity manager - manages email continuity feature (only available if your organization subscribes to the email continuity service)
Discovery administrator - configures and manages Veritas Advanced eDiscovery usage
System administrator - oversees all Personal.cloud accounts including other administrators
Archive collections manager - configures and manages archiving from third-party content sources
You cannot edit the permissions for the System administrator roles. You can only edit, , and permissions for the Discovery Administrator role.
To edit the built-in administrator roles
- In the left navigation pane, click Administration Roles.
- In the Built-in Roles section, click the role you want to edit.
You cannot remove the Archive Overview permission.
- Select or clear the check box next to the permissions you want to add or remove for the selected role.
- Click Save.