Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
About Role Management
From the Role Management section, you can customize permissions for the archive administrator roles for your organization. You can also assign these roles to archive accounts within your organization.
You can perform the following tasks from this section:
Edit permissions for built-in administrator roles.
Create and edit permission for custom administrator roles.
Assign roles to archive accounts.
Additionally, from the Role Management page you can view the built-in and custom administrator roles that are currently in use. The number that appears next to each administrator role indicates the number of archive accounts that have that role assigned.