Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
When you move a department to a different place in the department hierarchy, any child departments move with it. The department's monitored employees, exceptions, reviewers, and supervisors also remain assigned to the department in its new position in the hierarchy.
You must have the Create Departments permission to move departments. By default, users with the role of App User Admin have this permission.
To move a department
- Click the Departments tab in the Compliance Accelerator client.
- In the Departments pane at the left, click the department that you want to move.
If Compliance Accelerator lists a lot of departments, you can filter the list with the fields at the top of the pane. As well as filtering the departments by name, you can choose whether to list any exception employees, folders, and reviewers that are associated with them.
- Drag the department that you want to move and drop it on the new parent department.
You cannot drop a parent department on one of its children.
- Click Move to confirm that you want to move the department.
The reviewers and supervisors of the parent department automatically have access to the moved department.