Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-03-29
Product(s): Enterprise Vault (12.3)
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Making the export IDs visible in Microsoft Outlook
When you view exported Personal Folders (
.pst) files in Microsoft Outlook, you may find it helpful to see the export ID that Compliance Accelerator has assigned to each item. You can do this by adding a custom column to the view in Outlook.
The configuration option that is called PST ExportID Column Name lets you set the label for the custom column. The default label is Bate Number. (Note that this is "Bate Number" rather than "Bates Number".)
To make the export IDs visible in Microsoft Outlook
- Open the exported
.pstfile in Outlook.
- Right-click the column headers in Outlook, and then click Field Chooser.
- Click New.
- In the Name box in the New Field dialog box, type Bate Number, and then click OK.
- Close the Field Chooser dialog box.
- Right-click the column headers in Outlook, and then click Customize Current View.
- Click Fields and then, in the Select available fields from list, select User-defined fields.
- Add the Bate Number field to the list of displayed fields, and then click OK twice to close the dialog boxes.