Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
About the Compliance Accelerator permissions
Table: Application permissions
Table: Department permissions
Add hotwords that are visible in the selected department only.
Add Monitored Employees
Assign existing employees to the department.
Add Own Review Comments
Apply comments to items by typing your own free-form comments.
Add Standard Review Comments
Apply comments to items by selecting from a predefined set of comments. This permission does not let you enter free-form comments.
Apply Appraisal Status
Use the appraisal features to check and mark the work of department reviewers.
Apply Bulk Review Action
Apply an action status mark to more than one item at a time.
Apply Bulk Actions To Escalations
Apply an action status mark to more than one escalated item at a time.
Apply Comments To Escalations
Apply a comment to an escalated item.
Apply Review Action
Apply an action status mark to the items in a review set.
Apply Review Action To Escalations
Apply an action status mark to an escalated item.
Assign % Review Requirement
Assign a monitoring policy sample size to a department and to specific groups and employees in the department.
Change Escalation Status
Close escalated items and re-assign them to other escalation reviewers.
Commit Appraised Folder Messages
Commit items to which you have applied appraisal status marks to the department review set.
Commit Reviewed Folder Messages
Add items from a research folder to the department review set. This permission requires the Perform Ad Hoc Searches permission.
Configure Department Properties
View and modify the properties of the department.
Delete the current department and all the objects that are associated with it (department-specific searches, user folders, hotwords, and so on).
Delete the research folders in which users have stored items.
Escalate items to a higher authority for review.
Export items from the department review set.
Export escalated items.
Grant Users Access
Assign roles to users in the department.
Create exception employees and assign reviewers to them.
Modify & Delete Hotwords
Change and delete hotwords in the department hotword list.
Perform Ad Hoc Searches
Possess the full research permissions to create, delete, and modify research folders, search and review items, and so on.
Review the items that other reviewers have escalated for further auditing.
View items, action status, and comment history.
Define custom searches to capture items in a specific department.
Show Reviewer Summaries On Home Page
View a summary of reviewer activity on the start page of the application.
Create and view reports. As the scope of reports may be wider than the department, employees with this permission in a department can only view their own reports.