Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
General configuration options
Add User page refresh time
Specifies the frequency in seconds with which Compliance Accelerator refreshes the Select User dialog box. This dialog box lets you select a user account to add to Compliance Accelerator. It appears when you clickin the properties page for an employee. Specify a value between 1 and 300, where the default is 10.
Display warning in Archives pane when number of archives to load exceeds this threshold
Specifies a threshold count for the number of archives to load in the Archives To Search pane of the Compliance Accelerator client. If the number of archives that match the current selection and filter criteria exceeds this threshold, a warning message prompts you to change the criteria and reduce the number of archives. Specify a value in the range 50,000 to 200,000. The default is 50,000.
Enable deduplication in search
Specifies whether to deduplicate the items in search results. By default, with this setting selected, Compliance Accelerator deduplicates the items. Note that Compliance Accelerator does not deduplicate randomly-sampled items.
Hide Active Directory accounts ending with '$' in account selector
In areas of Compliance Accelerator where you select an Active Directory account, specifies whether to show any accounts whose names end with the character $. By default, Compliance Accelerator shows these accounts.
List searches without sampled hits in filters
When you filter items by search, specifies whether to omit from the list those searches that failed to capture any items. By default, Compliance Accelerator shows these searches.
Show First Name followed by Last Name
Specifies the order in which to display the first and last names of employees. By default, the first name precedes the last name. You may want to clear this option when working in countries where the names are typically reversed, such as Japan.
Show search sample counts in filters
In areas of Compliance Accelerator such as the Review pane, specifies whether to append the sample size to the name of each listed search. So, if a search has 200 hits, and your monitoring policy requires you to add 10% of captured items to the review set, Compliance Accelerator shows the search as "My Search ".
By default, Compliance Accelerator shows the sample size.