Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Responsibility by Department report
For each department, the Responsibility by Department report lists the owner, monitored employees, department reviewers, and more. Departments that have no reviewers are shown as (unreviewed). Delegate reviewers have the tag "On behalf of reviewer_name".
This report contains the following fields.
Table: Fields in the Responsibility By Department report
The owner of the department (typically the main system administrator for Compliance Accelerator).
The departmental employees whom Compliance Accelerator is monitoring.
The Compliance Accelerator users who can review and mark the items in the department.
The Compliance Accelerator users to whom department reviewers can escalate items for further attention.
The Compliance Accelerator users who can appraise the work of department reviewers and manage any exception employees in the department.