Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-03-29
Product(s): Enterprise Vault (12.3)
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Using the OData service with Microsoft Excel
The following instructions are for Microsoft Excel 2010 and 2013. Make sure that you have installed the Microsoft Power Query add-in for Excel. You can download the add-in from the following page of the Microsoft website:
To use the OData service with Microsoft Excel
- Open Microsoft Excel.
- Create a new, blank workbook.
- On the Power Query tab, in the Get External Data group, click From Other Sources, and then click From OData Data Feed.
- In the OData Feed dialog box page, in the URL box, specify the website address for the data feed as follows:
Take care to specify the mandatory parameters that are required to view the dataset. Except for the Customers dataset, all the datasets have mandatory parameters. For information on them, see the online Help for each dataset.
- If you are prompted for your credentials, enter them and then log in. The Query Editor opens.
- In the Query Editor, view the records available for the dataset. Edit the queries as required.
- Click Close & Load to import the dataset information in Excel in tabular format.