Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
About the predefined Compliance Accelerator roles
Application roles, which apply at the Compliance Accelerator system level.
Department roles, which apply to a particular department only.
Folder roles, which apply to a particular research folder only.
Table: Application roles
App Rule Admin
This role lets you set up search schedules, create searches across departments, and manage global hotwords and reviewing comments.
App User Admin
This role lets you add users to the Compliance Accelerator system, create and manage departments, assign application roles, and create delegate users.
Compliance System Admin
This role lets you import configuration data into Compliance Accelerator from an XML file. Also, you can view and modify Active Directory and Domino directory attribute mappings and monitor the progress of searches.
Table: Department roles
Table: Folder roles
This role lets you search for new items to add to a research folder.
This role lets you commit items in a research folder to the department review set for all other department reviewers to see.
This role lets you export items from a research folder for offline review.
This role lets you search for new items to add to a research folder, and review and mark the items. You can also export the items for offline review and commit them to the department review set.
You can also give other users access to your folder so that they can participate in the review process.
This role lets you review items and mark items in a folder.