Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Reviewer Activity Detail report
For each department, the Reviewer Activity Detail report shows the status of the review set items for each reviewer.
This report contains the following fields.
Table: Fields in the Reviewer Activity Detail report
The name of the reviewer or, for the items that are awaiting review, "No reviewer".
The marking status ("Questioned", "Reviewed Relevant", or "Reviewed Irrelevant") and escalation status ("Escalated").
The number of items of the specified status, and the total number of items that this reviewer has either marked or escalated.
If appropriate, the principal reviewer or supervisor for whom the user is acting as a delegate.
Marking activity total for department_name
The total number of items in the review set that all the department reviewers have marked.
Escalation activity total for department_name
The total number of items in the review set that all the department reviewers have escalated to a higher authority for further attention.