Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Setting your Review pane preferences
Compliance Accelerator provides extensive facilities with which you can customize the appearance and operation of the Review pane.
To set your Review pane preferences
- Click the Review Preferences button in the header area of the Review pane.
The Review preferences dialog box appears.
- Select your required options on the General tab. The options are as follows:
Go straight to review screen when application starts
When selected, lets you proceed directly to the Review pane when you start Compliance Accelerator.
Apply default preset when application starts
When selected, applies the default filter options to the items in the item list.
On exit, save current presets as default
When selected, saves the current filter options as the default options for the Review pane.
Move to next item after marking
When selected, causes Compliance Accelerator to display the next item in the list automatically when you mark an item.
Maximum number of items to display
Sets a limit on the number of items that you can display in the Review pane.
- Select your required options on the Display tab. The options are as follows:
Sets the font to use for all buttons and labels in the Review pane.
Item list font
Sets the font to use in the item list.
Reading pane font
Sets the font to use in the Reading pane.
Item list display type
Specifies whether Compliance Accelerator displays the items in the list in a single-line layout or multiline layout. The multiline layout displays item information over two lines. The first line displays the sender, and the second line displays the text from the Subject box of the item header.
If you select Automatic, Compliance Accelerator automatically switches to the multiline layout when there is insufficient screen space to display a header in a single line.
Highlight search terms in reading pane
Turns on or off highlighting for search terms.
Use pop-up for text input
Determines what happens when you type characters in the text input boxes in the Review pane, such as the Comment box. When this option is selected, Compliance Accelerator displays the characters in a separate pop-up window as you type them. This lets you view all the characters at once, instead of hiding older characters as you type new ones.
Hide text on action buttons
When selected, removes the text labels from the action buttons that are below the Preview pane.
Show original location in reading pane
When selected, provides additional information above the Preview pane on the location from which the current item was archived.
- Click OK.