Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-03-29
Product(s): Enterprise Vault (12.3)
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Removing items from research folders
When you have no further use for an item, you can remove it from your research folder.
If you have applied any review marks and comments to an item, Compliance Accelerator gives you the option to commit them to the department review set before you remove the item.
To remove an item from a research folder
- Click the Research tab in the Compliance Accelerator client.
- In the left pane, click the folder from which you want to remove some items.
- Click the Properties tab.
- Click Go To Review.
- In the Review pane, select one or more items that you want to remove.
To select multiple adjacent items, hold down the Shift key and click the first and last item in the range. To select multiple, nonadjacent items, hold down the Ctrl key and click the required items.
- Click the Remove button below the preview pane.
- Choose whether to remove the selected items only or all the items in the folder.
You can also choose whether to commit any review marks, appraisal marks, and comments to the department review set before you remove the items.
- Click Delete.