Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Assigning review marks to items
As part of the review process, you assign a status mark to each message to indicate that you have reviewed it and have no concerns - or conversely, that you do have some concerns, and therefore want to question the message.
The permissions that are assigned to you determine whether you can assign a status mark to more than one message at a time. If you have the Apply Bulk Review Action permission, you can mark several messages at once, whereas the Apply Review Action permission limits you to marking the messages one at a time. By default, compliance supervisors, department reviewers, and exception reviewers have both permissions.
In the item list, the headers of unreviewed items display in bold text.
You can quickly mark all the items that match a certain filter option by right-clicking that option in the left pane and then selecting the required mark.
If you right-click an item in the list view, you can access additional commands for bulk-marking the items in the review set.
To assign a review mark to an item
- In the Review pane, select the items that you want to mark.
To select multiple adjacent items, click the first item, and then hold down the Shift key and click the last item. To select nonadjacent items, click the first item, and then hold down the Ctrl key and click additional items. To select all the items, press Ctrl+A.
- Click the required mark at the bottom right of the pane. After a few moments, Compliance Accelerator changes the status of the items accordingly.