Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Department Roles Summary report
For each of the selected departments, the Department Roles Summary report provides a summary of the review settings.
This report contains the following fields.
Table: Fields in the Department Roles Summary report
The types of items that Compliance Accelerator may add to the department review set. For Exchange, fax, Domino, and SMTP, the report shows three item types:
The percentage of each employee's items to capture and add to the review set.
Whether you have chosen to set a limit on the number of each employee's items to capture and add to the review set.
For All Message Types
Whether you have chosen to enable or disable monitoring of all employees in the department (Monitoring); whether you have chosen to set a limit on the total number of items in the review set (Capping); and, in cases where you have chosen to limit the number of items in the review set, what the limit is (Total Messages Cap).