Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-03-29
Product(s): Enterprise Vault (12.3)
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Removing exception status
When you have no further need to monitor employees as exceptions, you can remove their exception status. Then the employees become ordinary, monitored employees in their departments, and Compliance Accelerator captures their communications in the normal way. However, any items that Compliance Accelerator has captured while the employees had exception status remain in the exception review set.
You must have the Manage Exceptions permission in the department to remove exception status from an employee. By default, users with the role of Compliance Supervisor, Rule Admin, or User Admin have this permission.
To remove exception status from an employee
- Click the Departments tab in the Compliance Accelerator client.
- In the Departments pane at the left, click the department that contains the exception employee.
- Click the Monitored Employees tab.
- Click the exception employee, and then click Remove the exception status.
- Click Remove to confirm that you want to remove the employee's exception status and the designated exception reviewers.
- If there are any unreviewed messages for the exception employee, choose whether to let reviewers continue working on the review set.