Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Customizing the columns in the Review pane
If you want to customize the column layout in the Review pane for all Compliance Accelerator users, you must set up an XML configuration file. Note that reviewers can still change their column layout on the Review pane by using themenu and drag and drop.
Table: How the column headers are identified in the XML file lists the columns that you can display and the name to use when you refer to the column in the XML file.
Table: How the column headers are identified in the XML file
Column header in Review pane
Name to use in XML file
Subject / Filename
Last reviewed by
Last comment by
Last appraised by
To configure the default column layout in the Review pane
- Click the Configuration tab in the Compliance Accelerator client, and then click the Settings tab.
- Expand the Reviewing section to show the available options.
- In the Review Grid File row, click Save as.
- Select a location in which to store the review grid file.
- Open the review grid file in a text editor such as Windows Notepad.
- Edit the file as necessary, using the information at the start of the file to guide you.
Each column that you want to display must have the attribute visible='true'. This is either because you have specified the attribute in the configuration file or because the default setting for the column is true. The order of the configuration lines determines the left-to-right order of the columns in the Review pane.
The XML file must contain at least one configuration line between the <reviewgrid> and </reviewgrid> tags.
- Save the file.
- In the Review Grid File row on the System Configuration tab, click Browse.
- Select the XML file that you want to import.
- Click Open at the right of the row to save the changes that you have made.
- Click Save at the bottom right of the window.
- Start a new Compliance Accelerator session to see the column changes.