Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
Compliance Accelerator provides hundreds of configuration options with which you can customize the appearance and performance of the application. These configuration options are grouped into categories, as Table: Configuration settings by category explains.
Table: Configuration settings by category
You must have the Modify System Configuration permission to change the configuration settings. By default, only users with the role of Compliance System Admin have this permission.
To set Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Click the Configuration tab in the Compliance Accelerator client, and then click the Settings tab.
- Click the plus sign at the left of a section name to list the associated settings.
Alternatively, type some characters in the filter box at the top of the window to search for the configuration options that contain those characters. For example, type Colour to find all the options that contain this word in their names.
For each setting whose value you want to change, do the following in the order listed:
Click the value in the Value column.
Set the required value.
Click outside the Value column.
- When you have set all the required options, click Save.
- If you have changed any setting that has a tick in its Restart Required column, restart the Enterprise Vault Accelerator Manager service on the Compliance Accelerator server to put your changes into effect.