Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Guidelines on conducting effective searches
Make searches precise. For example, include the author or recipient details, or specify date ranges.
In the properties of the department, limit the number of searchable vault stores.
Only use wildcards when necessary, as they can severely affect performance.
Avoid overusing search terms. Thousands of terms can cause iterative searches.
Ensure that scheduled searches do not run at the same time as system backups.
Quickly accept or reject searches to avoid filling and slowing the database.
Test new searches in research folders, and then delete the folders as necessary.