Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Ad Hoc Searches configuration options
Ad-hoc search Pre-fix
Specifies the prefix to add to the names of ad-hoc searches that users save to the review set.
Allow hits to be deleted from an Ad-Hoc search result
Specifies whether users can delete the items from a folder search before they accept the search into the review set. By default, Compliance Accelerator lets users delete the items.
Allow users to commit items without committing audit history
Specifies whether reviewers can commit items from their research folders to the review set without also committing the associated review marks and comments. This option is only used if you select "Commit All Audit History When Committing An Item". By default, Compliance Accelerator expects users to commit the marks and comments when they commit items to the review set.
Commit All Audit History When Committing An Item
Specifies whether reviewers must commit the full audit history when committing items from their personal folders to the review set. By default, Compliance Accelerator lets users choose the elements that they want to commit.
Require Export permission in Department for Export permission in Folder
Specifies whether to limit the export facility in a folder to those users who have export permissions in the associated department. By default, Compliance Accelerator does not require users to have this permission.
Require Review permission in Department for Review permission in Folder
Specifies whether to limit the review facility in a folder to those users who have review permissions in the associated department. By default, Compliance Accelerator does not require users to have this permission.
Require Search permission in Department for Search permission in Folder
Specifies whether to limit the search facility in a folder to those users who have search permissions in the associated department. By default, Compliance Accelerator does not require users to have this permission.
Show shared folders to Delegates
Controls the extent to which delegates can access the folders to which their principal reviewers have access. By default, all folders that a principal owns are automatically available to delegates. However, any other folders to which the principal has access are not available. If you want delegates to have access to these shared folders, change this setting.