Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Editing existing hotwords
You can change an existing hotword or phrase as necessary. Note that if you previously included this hotword in an accepted search, the change is reflected when you view hotwords in the criteria for that search.
You must have the application permission Modify & Delete Hotwords to edit global hotwords, and the department permission Modify & Delete Hotwords to edit department-level hotwords. By default, users with the application role of App Rule Admin have the first permission, whereas users with the department role of Rule Admin have the second.
To edit an existing hotword
Do one of the following:
To edit a global hotword, click the Application tab in the Compliance Accelerator client, and then click the Hotwords tab.
To edit a department-level hotword, click the Departments tab and then click the required department in the left pane. Then click the Hotwords tab.
- Click All Hotwords.
- In the Hotwords box at the right, click the hotword and then click Edit.
- Change the word or phrase as necessary, and then click OK.
- Click Save.