Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Specifying the Windows domains with which to synchronize employee details
You can specify multiple Windows domains with which Compliance Accelerator synchronizes the details of employees and employee groups. The domains also appear in the list from which you can choose when you add a new employee and browse for the corresponding Windows account.
To specify the Windows domains with which to synchronize employee details
- Click the Configuration tab in the Compliance Accelerator client, and then click the Account Information tab.
- Click New at the top of the window.
The Domain Information pane appears.
- In the Domain Name (NETBIOS) box, type the NetBIOS name of the Active Directory domain.
- In the Enter the fully qualified domain names box, type any DNS fully qualified domain names that you want to map to the NetBIOS name.
- If you want to use a specific account when you connect to the domain, type the name and password of the account in the Account Information area.
By default, when synchronizing with Active Directory, Compliance Accelerator uses the service account under which the Accelerator Manager service is running.
- To force Compliance Accelerator to use a specific server instead of attempting to find the global catalog automatically, select Use the following Global Catalog server and then specify the required server.
- Click Save.