Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
About the Monitor Searches tab
The Monitor Searches tab lets you view the status of the searches that you have conducted. You can stop and pause searches that are still in progress, and resubmit failed searches. As Table: How to access the Monitor Searches tab shows, you can access the tab in several ways.
Table: How to access the Monitor Searches tab
To view the status of
Searches that are running in all departments.
Click thetab in the Compliance Accelerator client.
Searches that are running in one department only.
Searches that are running in one or more research folders.
The Monitor Searches tab is divided into three panes:
The filter pane at the top lets you filter the searches by name, status, date, and type. Select the required filter options and then click thebutton at the right. Click the button again to clear the filter options.
The center pane lists the searches that match the selected filter options. The information that this pane provides varies, depending on the context in which you display the Monitor Searches tab.
Identifies the search.
Department or Folder
If displayed, identifies the department or folder in which the search has run.
Identifies the person who submitted the search.
Shows the date and time at which the search started.
Shows the number of items that match the search criteria.
For guaranteed sample searches only, shows the number of randomly-sampled items that Compliance Accelerator has added to the search results to make up the shortfall. This is necessary when a search returns fewer results than your monitoring policy demands.
Shows the number of items that the intelligent review feature of Compliance Accelerator has identified as relevant.
Shows the number of items that Compliance Accelerator has identified as duplicates.
Shows the number of archives that Compliance Accelerator has searched.
Shows the status of the search.
Indicates the type of search.
If displayed, shows whether scheduled searches and guaranteed sample searches are currently enabled. When a search is not enabled, it does not run.
When you click a search in the center pane, the bottom pane provides the following information:
Shows the name of the archive that Compliance Accelerator has searched.
Index Volume ID
Provides the ID of the volume that holds the archive.
Indicates the type of vault store that contains the archive.
Shows the current status of the search in each archive.
Shows the amount of time that Compliance Accelerator has taken to search each archive.
Shows the number of items in each archive that match the search criteria.
Provides details of any errors that occurred.
You can filter the list of archives by selecting an option in thelist. For example, you can filter the archives to show the top 2000 archives by hits, or all archives with a status of "Error". To download the search details as a comma-separated value (CSV) file, click .