Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-03-29
Product(s): Enterprise Vault (12.3)
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Sample XML files
The Compliance Accelerator server software comes with a number of sample XML files. These files are in the
AcceleratorAdminWeb\Installation subfolder of the Compliance Accelerator program folder (typically
C:\Program Files (x86)\Enterprise Vault Business Accelerator).
Table: Sample XML files describes the sample XML files.
Table: Sample XML files
Explains how to load department and employee data to create a flat department structure.
Gives an example of how to load the data to create a structured organization with nested departments.
Gives some examples of how to exclude certain file types from review sets.