Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Customizing the reviewing action statuses
Table: Default status names and access keys
Reviewed Relevant (Alt+R)
Reviewed Irrelevant (Alt+I)
You can rename these statuses, change their descriptions, and, in most cases, assign different access keys to them. When pressed in combination with the Alt key, an access key lets reviewers assign a specific status mark to an item in the Review pane. For example, the key combination Alt+P typically assigns the Pending mark to an item. You can also change the navigation keys with which reviewers can select the next item or previous item in the pane.
To customize the reviewing action statuses
- Click the Configuration tab in the Compliance Accelerator client, and then click the Reviewing Statuses tab.
- In the left pane, click the name of the status mark or navigation key that you want to change.
You cannot mark a message as Unreviewed, Not Appraised, or Not Escalated, so none of these statuses has an access key or a button in the Review pane.
- Enter the new details.
Note that the names appear on the status mark buttons in the Review pane. It is therefore advisable to keep them short so that they do not disturb the page display.
- Click Save.